Last Updated on January 25, 2024
How to buy IPv4 addresses?
Every IP address is unique. In the same way, each buyer has their specific preferences and requirements when it comes to finding a seller. As a broker, we will guide you throughout the process by linking you with our seller network to make the transaction easier for you.
When an IPv4 address seller is found, as a potential buyer, you will have many different considerations, including the reputation of that seller. This is where we come in. Only a broker with expertise in IPv4 transactions can help you to confirm that you are with the right seller.
When you want to buy IPv4 addresses, feel free to speak to our team to know about your potential options. They will help you out and guide you with the IPv4 buying process mentioned below.
- As a buyer, you will inquire about the price of IP addresses through the live chat option on our website, or through the contact form, email, WeChat, WhatsApp, or Skype.
- You will agree on the price and sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- After signing the agreement, the IP prefix(s) are provided to you for analysis.
- We sign a sales agreement with you and also agree on other terms.
- We either receive payment directly from you or through an escrow.com transaction.
- We will work with the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) and the seller to complete the transfer of IP address(s).
- The seller then transfers all the resources to you and they receive the payment after the successful transfer of resources.
Sign NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
We provide you with the IP prefix to analyze it.
We sign agreement and agree on terms.
We receive your payment directly or you add funds through escrow
We will work closely with the RIR and the seller to complete the transfer
The seller transfer the resources to you and receives the payment upon successful transfer.