Last Updated on May 29, 2022
Our Process For IPv4 Sellers
At IPv4Mall, we focus on buying, leasing, and selling IPv4 addresses. As a potential seller, you can leverage the expertise that we have developed over the years to monetize your IP resources.
Most sellers do not have teams dedicated to the process of selling IPv4 addresses. For them, it is just a one-off endeavour. So, they do not find it worthwhile to invest in-house resources to get much of the market knowledge, develop a buyer network and handle a competitive IPv4 sale process.
At IPv4Mall, we will make the necessary effort to sell the IPv4 block(s) that you possess. When a potential seller makes initial contact with us, these will be the next steps in the process. Feel free to contact us when you have surplus IPv4 addresses for sale and we will help you with all the steps below:
- As a seller, you will sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for the provider.
- You will make the IP prefix(s) available to us and will share the price you expect to sell with us.
- We will negotiate with potential buyers on your behalf and will come to an agreement on that transaction price with them.
- After the finalization of the deal, we will sign a contract with both the buyer and you.
- We will open an escrow.com transaction to facilitate payment for the deal. (We can also pay you through an alternative method upon the mutual agreement made before the contract is signed.)
- You will receive the payment after the allocation of the address block to the buyer.
Sign NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
Seller shares IP prefix and price (receivable by the seller) with us
We offer the IPs to potential buyers
(Once the deal has been made with the buyer) We sign a sales agreement with the seller (and buyer too)
We open escrow.com transactions for buyer to pay (other payment methods are supported too, consult our sales agent for details)
Seller gets paid once the transfer is completed