Last Updated on June 9, 2022
Lease Your IPv4 Addresses To Us
At IPv4Mall, we have rich experience with leasing IP addresses to our customers for IP owners and providers. For a lessor, we offer a safe way of monetizing your IPv4 resources with our expertise as an IPv4 broker. We understand the IPv4 lease market, the advantages, and the risks of various types of lessees. If you are interested in leasing out your IP addresses, we have got you covered. Probably you have already got to know that through other channels, which explains why you are here. We would like to thank you for approaching us whenever you have spare IP resources for lease.
- You will offer us your IP range(s) and will reach a mutual decision about a price, usage and so on with our team of sales professionals.
- You will sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- We will share your IP range(s) with potentially interested customers.
- We will arrange for the delivery after the final confirmation of the order with the payment from the customer.
- We will pay you after you have successfully delivered the service and will set the date of delivery as the billing starting date on which you can start to charge us.
A lease provider offers IP ranges to us and agrees on a price, usages, etc (available supported services) with our sales team
The lease provider signs our NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
We offer the IPs to potential customers
Once the order is confirmed and paid by the customer, we arrange for the delivery
We will pay after the successful delivery and set the delivery date as the billing starting date