“You”, ‘your’ and “User” refers to any person visiting or using this Website or IPv4Mall Services. “IPv4Mall Services” refers to all and any services provided by IPv4Mall, including Website and any services made available through this website.
3. CHILDREN PRIVACY
At IPv4Mall, we understand the importance of privacy of minor people. This website is not intended to be used by minor. When a user visits and uses any part of this website, his/her information is collected and received by our system. We don’t individually track any user and knowingly collect user Information from the minor visiting and using this website. This website is designed and intended to be used only by adult users. If you have any proof that a minor has used this website and given their information to IPv4Mall, we recommend you to report us the same. We will permanently delete such information from our storage facility. We will not be liable in case any minor uses this website or create user account by pretending to be an adult.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website or use IPv4Mall’s Services, we automatically collect data that is transmitted to us by your computer, mobile device or other access devices.
- Information about your interaction with our website and Services, including device ID, device type, location data, computer and connection information, page view statistics, traffic to and from our website, referring URL, advertising data, IP address, and standard web log information; and
- Information collected by our cookies, web beacons and similar tools.
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect and store any information that you provide to us at your account registration, that you enter on our website, or that you provide when you use our Services.
- Information you provide to us when you open an account or register for any of our Services, namely your first and last name, email address, zip code and password; and
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive or collect other information about you from third parties and add it to your Account Information. This information includes demographic data, navigational data, additional contact information, and additional data about you from other sources as permitted by law.
While you are our customer, we may request you to participate in surveys and market researches wherein you may have to provide other personal information such as..
- Your hobbies or special interests
- Your gender
- Your age
- Any other demographic information or preferences
If you need technical support from our customer support department then we may require you to provide us with some technical information about your system so that we may be able to resolve your issues better. Information we may require include:
- Name of your operating system
- Extent of its upgrades
- Software programs being used
- Details about your internet connection
- Other pertinent technical information
We will also capture certain behavioral details from you when you visit our website so as to create better services and specifically cater to your needs better. Information we may gather include;
- Your IP address
- Your point of entry
- The time and duration of your visit
- The time you spent on various pages on the website
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to IPv4Mall’s Services and customer service by email or telephone;
- Send you promotional materials and other communications, including by email;
- Chat with you or answer your questions;
- Contacting you about special events, contests, surveys and other offers and managing your participation in these activities;
- To customize, evaluate and improve our services and content (including to develop new services, enhance and improve our services, manage our communications and analyze our products); and
5. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND PROCESSING:
As a service provider, IPv4Mall collects, uses, stores, shares and discloses your information for provision of IPv4Mall Services. IPv4Mall Information will only be used for the provision of IPv4Mall Services. IPv4Mall Services stores and uses user information to enable IPv4Mall to provide this website, create your User Account, authenticate you very time you login, distinctly identify user to keep track of your use of IPv4Mall Services, maintains user record, maintain the security of our system, compile statistics, collect location data, enforce our policies and user agreements and applicable laws, know user experience and analyze user preference, and show customized content to User.
If any user does not provide their user information, they will not be able to create their user account. However, such user can visit this website and view publicly accessible content without creating their user account. In case, any person visits this website, we collect IP address and your browser history.
5.1 Transfer of personal information with third parties
We may, however, disclose your personal information to the following entities and individuals:
- Service providers with whom we have an agreement to assist us in providing our Services.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- In order to comply with civil obligations or a court order;
- If necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offences, including fraud, theft or prosecution; and
- If necessary to ensure compliance with our regulations or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Information you share with us in connection with our Services.
We may also share statistical information drawn from market research and surveys that we conduct. The data, if shared, will be used in an aggregate form and not individually.
If you are using IPv4Mall’s Services and accessing our website from a shared computer, we strongly suggest that you log out after each visit. If you do not want the shared computer to remember your usage or information, you must delete any cookies or history of your visits to our website.
5.2 Transmission of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. SCOPE OF INFORMATION:
7. PAYMENT INFORMATION:
At the time you create your user account, we require you to provide us with your payment method. While users pay for IPv4Mall Services, they should provide certain payment details to third party payment processor through secure communication channel in accordance with the industry standards. In no case IPv4Mall stores or processes your payment details such as any password. All payment information a user enters using a specified form is directly transferred to the third-party payment processor.
8. INFORMATION COLLECTION METHOD:
A significant part of your information is provided by you using an online form at the time you create your user account. In addition, IPv4Mall uses technology to obtain and collect your information such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
In addition, IPv4Mall automatically collects your IP address, login activity, browsing history, user preference, page to page navigation history and technical information about device and computer.
9. DISCLOSURE AND PROCESSING:
IPv4Mall uses, processes, shares and discloses your information only on the need-to know-basis. In ordinary course of business, your information is used and processed through our system. However, in some cases, IPv4Mall may need to use and process your information on an individual basis. In such cases, IPv4Mall permits only trusted members of the staff who are legally bound by a valid agreement (i.e. non-disclosure agreement) to access and process your information.
IPv4Mall discloses your information to any third party if it is reasonably required by the applicable laws of Canada or when IPv4Mall finds it appropriate to disclose your information to check fraudulent or illegal activities to protect our legitimate commercial interests. To the extent provided hereunder, IPv4Mall doesn’t share, transfer, sell, or lease your information with or to any third party.
10. USES OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
11. SECURITY, STORAGE AND TRANSFER:
This Website is hosted and operated from our facilities located in the Netherlands and are subject to the laws of the Netherlands. The Netherlands data protection laws provide strict data protection which is substantially equal to or more than that provided by the applicable laws of Canada. The hosting servers are owned and controlled by third party provider. Such third-party provider uses your information only to the extent necessary for the storage and doesn’t process, use and transfer the same for any other purposes.
In case at any stage, IPv4Mall needs to transfer your information from one third party providers to another or even from one jurisdiction to another jurisdiction, such transfer shall not be made to any jurisdiction the laws of which provide less protection to your information than that of Canada. If you are accessing this Website from EEC member countries and/or are resident thereof, you have special rights and privileges under the data protection laws devised by the European Union such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
IPv4Mall uses its best efforts and employs physical, administrative and technology-based measures and practices matching the industry standards to protect your information against any illegal and unauthorized access, breach, disclosure, misuse, alteration, theft, destruction, copy or process (“Illegal Access”). However, the transmission, processing and storage of data over the internet are not always 100% safe. IPv4Mall cannot guarantee that IPv4Mall is completely safe and secure. In case at any stage, your information becomes subject to Illegal Access by any third party or by accidental omission, you acknowledge that IPv4Mall is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by any such Illegal Access. The use of IPv4Mall involves risk to which you assume with full knowledge and consent.
IPv4Mall retains your information as long as IPv4Mall reasonably needs the same for provision of IPv4Mall Services, or as long as you cancel your user account or request IPv4Mall, as hereinafter provided, to erase your information from IPv4Mall system.
12. GDPR AND EEA USER’S RIGHTS:
GDPR holds IPv4Mall responsible to use your information for the legitimate purpose. IPv4Mall represents that it will only use your information for a legitimate purpose recognized in the GDPR.
If you are resident or citizen of EEA member country (“EEA User”), you may use any of the rights and discretions defined by the GDPR (EU directives 2016/679) and other applicable laws. Under GDPR, being an EEA User, you may:
a. Access your information;
b. Rectify your information;
c. Erase your information;
d. Transfer your information from IPv4Mall to another service provider or entity which you may specify in writing;
e. Request us to provide you with details as to how IPv4Mall is using your information;
f. Request IPv4Mall to stop using your information; and
g. Withdraw your consent to use your information that you have given to us at the time of signup or otherwise. Such withdrawal of consent will not amount to withdrawal ab-initio.
EEA User may contact us to make any query or request at any time at email@example.com.
13. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP AND POLICIES:
If the ownership or control over IPv4Mall is transferred or sold, the successor will be bound to comply with the current commitments and contractual obligations or terminate the same by following lawful procedure. In the event of ownership transfer and change of any part of privacy practices, IPv4Mall will give its current user a prior notice and sufficient opportunity to decide whether it is safe to use IPv4Mall under the changed policies and terms.
14. GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
You agree to not commence any proceedings against IPv4Mall in relation to any dispute without first giving us a formal notice, setting out the nature of the dispute and full particulars (“Dispute Notice”), together with relevant supporting documentation, provided the right to issue proceedings is not prejudiced by a delay. If such dispute is not amicably resolved between us within 10 Business Days, after receipt of the Dispute Notice, you shall be entitled to refer the dispute to the applicable courts of the province of Quebec, Canada.